1. Hit up Big Sur, California, for some fantastic views from the cliffs.
You’ll SURtainly not want to blink at these sights.
2. Dive into the blue lagoons of the Maldives.
The reefs clearly have no chill, and neither will you if ever make it here!
3. Take a boat tour around the island of Phuket, Thailand.
Take selfies so surreal your friends at home will think you photoshopped your faces into them.
4. Hike the hills of the rad coastal paradise that is Cinque Terre, Italy.
Walk, train, or boat between each of the five towns that make up this cluster of villages built right into the steep cliffs.
5. While you’re out, why not swing by the Iguazu Falls over in Argentina?
You’ll have to pick your jaw up off the ground after soaking in the sights of these colossal falls.
6. Or hit up pretty much any island in the Bahamas.
Welcome to the Bahamas: a place where dreams come true and pigs can swim.
7. The Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming is straight out of a dream.
Your BFF will have to pinch you to make sure you’re awake.
8. Feel the splash on your faces from the waterfalls of Maui, Hawaii.
The Hawaiian sites are so beautiful you’ll want to live in them.
9. San Sebastian over in Spain doesn’t seem too shabby.
Chill on the bay with bae!
10. For more mellow vibes, take in Acadia National Park, Maine, for some seriously stunning stillness.
Talk about your hopes and dreams and life and love in this serene scene.
11. Travel to the other side of the globe for the sights at Cathedral Cove Beach in New Zealand.
Because New Zealand.
12. And skip on over to Melbourne’s pink lake for some rosé realness.
Rosé all day.
13. And, finally, confess your sins at the Hells of Beppu, Japan.
Who better to visit hell with than your BFF? Next to Yellowstone, Beppu is the second biggest source of thermal spring water.